Family & Friends
Family portraits with a difference. From bumps to teenagers, families to pets, I’ll capture those special moments as they unfold. Relaxed, informal and lots of fun, I’ll capture beautiful natural images of you and your loved ones. Just let your personality shine, and I’ll do the rest.
Friendly and relaxed, my approach to portraits is professional yet unfussy; I’ll do everything I can to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I pride myself on making you look stunning, providing you with beautiful photos and memories to treasure. I pride myself in making you and your family look stunning, creating beautiful natural portraits to cherish.
Kids & Animals
Your high & low-resolution photos will be in the online password-protected gallery for one year after the shoot to view and download.
There are no watermarks; all the images are yours to download, keep, and share.
I have four kids between 30 and 11 (I know) and a Basset Hound, so I’m very used to dealing with camera-shy kids and boisterous pets. I understand that sometimes children don’t always want to ‘co-operate’ and if they’re not willing on the day, another date can be arranged at no extra cost.
- £150 for your 90-minute photoshoot
- Minimum 200 edited shots, but it’s usually a lot more
- I come to you, either at your home or a special place or both.
- All copyright-free photos are yours to print, copy & share.
- Online password-protected gallery to view and download
- Share photos amongst family and friends; they make fantastic, original and personal gifts.